Mourinho Concedes Man Utd Title Chances

BoySmile

Postautor: BoySmile » sob lut 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Obrazek
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho conceded defeat in รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the Premier League title race, saying there are now fighting for second place.The Red Devils dropped 15 points behind City after losing 2-0 to Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday evening.However, the Portuguese has finally given on hopes of challenging for the title as they now look to secure runners-up spot."The game is important for us because we need points to be the first of the last, we have to try to finish second," Mourinho was quoted as saying by FourFourTwo."We are in this position all season, we were รวม ทาง เข้า sbo first for a few weeks then I think we were always second, I think maybe third but never fourth, fifth, sixth, better than last season in every aspect."Better in points, position, goals scored, goals conceded, so we have to try to stay there and it's not easy because there are very good teams."Chelsea is a champion, again a fantastic market. Liverpool is a great team, Arsenal improved a lot in the market, Tottenham is a fantastic team and they are five points behind us."We are doing quite well until now, with some negative moments, Wednesday one of them, but we're doing better than last season รวม ทาง เข้า sbo and we try to win something this season and if not be better than last season."

Wróć do „Materiały edukacyjne”