Kurs bukieciarstwa i florystyki

Art&Decor

Kurs bukieciarstwa i florystyki

Postautor: Art&Decor » ndz wrz 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Witam,
chciałam zainteresować Państwa kursem bukieciarstwa i florystyki, organizowanym w Warszawie przez ART&DECOR Placówkę Oświatową. Oferujemy kursy weekendowe (3 weekendy) lub dzienne (11 dni szkoleniowych). Kursy prowadzi mistrz florystyki Szkoły Florystycznej Małgorzaty Niskiej – Pani Agnieszka Nożewska (dawniej Świderska), sędzia międzynarodowy, konsultantka Biura Kwiatowego Holandia, współpracująca m.in. z czasopismem FLORUM. Nauka przede wszystkim w praktyce – na żywym materiale florystycznym. Organizujemy też kursy refundowane przez Urzędy Pracy.
Najbliższe kursy:
Kurs dzienny 5.10-17.10.2009, koszt 2600,00zł (90h)
Kurs weekendowy 17-18.10.2009; 24-25.10.2009; 14-15.11.2009, koszt 1490zł (40h).
Zapraszamy do kontaktu:
www.artdecor.waw.pl; art-decor.phorum.pl; e-mail: artdecor@artdecor.waw.pl

olnimon

Re: Kurs bukieciarstwa i florystyki

Postautor: olnimon » śr wrz 20, 2017 6:31 am

Czy można sie jeszcze zapisać na ten kurs?

Awatar użytkownika
Jurek5
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: Jurek5 » pn wrz 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Niezły ten kurs !

Bongngarthom

Postautor: Bongngarthom » sob lis 04, 2017 3:21 am

Obrazek

Real Madrid gave the performance in Girona that we least want to see, no SBOBET contested ball was going to be theirs. At Wembley, with a radically different attitude, with phases of brilliant and intense play, we saw the team at the mercy of Tottenham at certain points.These are bad times. There are too many injuries that have piled up and their best players seem worse than we know they are. The coach rethought his tactics but his

luck was out, whilst the referee didn't see the clear offside for Spurs' first goal.We've already seen this too much. It is not true that difficult times have to get harder. It depends on the attitude you show and it is up to everyone, in their area of responsibility, to make the decisions that can change this run. From the players we expect togetherness, effort SBOBET and sacrifice, of the coaches, analysis, tactical reflection and emotional

intelligence, of the management, strategy, moderation and prudence. Real Madrid should remember that the key to success is not to always win, but to never feel discouraged. As Bonaparte, who said it in French, has shown us, history is insurmountable. Not so long ago Real managed to face worse times together, and together Madrid won in the spring.In the stands SBOBET they will not stop making demands of the team and encouraging them

to the end, their way of demanding the maximum commitment without missing the gratitude for the many joys the team have given them. There will undoubtedly be other attitudes in the stadium that are equally legitimate. But, as Jacinto Benavente warned us, the worst thing about ungratefulness is that those people always want to be right.

vaiybora

New Movie 2017 ''The Heirs''

Postautor: vaiybora » czw sty 11, 2018 3:48 am

หนังเกาหลี The 2013 Korean romantic comedy drama "The Heirs" talks about a society that shares racism. And there is a class that calls itself the upper class, with a layer of money and face, but it's just a shell that should really look inside. The person who organized himself. Elite It is not different with other people on this planet. Look at the surface, they seem to be free to do anything. More than ordinary people.
Obrazek
the heirs have presented in every view of love in the upper classes. If you look ordinary. It is free to judge almost everything, except for spouses because of this class. Matched by an adult All of this is for business purposes only.

Wróć do „Kursy, szkolenia internetowe”